Monday, May 2, 2016

Formal letter (corrected)

Condis
c/ Perú
Santa Coloma de Gramenet 
08921
                                                                                                                                                 Marina Bel
c/ Santa Eulalia
08921

20th April
Dear sir/madame,

I amb writing to complain about the huge quantity of food that you throw away every night just because it is unsold. 

I am appalled by the kilos of useful food that are been thrown away. There are lots of homeless people in our city that would be grateful if your firm could give this insane quantity of food to them. Furthermore, I find truely ashaming that while other people is starving, you throw away lots of food just because it is unsold. And I can assure that others share my feelings. 

Mainly, I would be very grateful if you could donate the food to charities for homeless people instead of throwing it all away. 

I look forward  to hearing from you in the very near future.


Yours sincerely, 

Marina Bel Mora  

No comments:

Post a Comment