Monday, May 9, 2016

Formal letter (exam)


C/Nàpols
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
08921
LIDL
C/Doctor Pagès
08922
20th April 2016

Dear Manuela Díaz,
I am writing to complain about the amount of food that you throw away instead of giving it to charities.

While I was in the establishment I heard some customers talking about how much food you throw away every day and I needed to check it. For that reason, I waited until you closed the supermarket and I was appalled by the amount of unsold food that you could donate to charities. 

If I had known that fact, I wouldn't have bought here and I can assure you that more customers share my feeling.

I would be very grateful if you could help those people such as homeless people giving them your unsold food and if you need workers, you could hire some of them and help them with a salary.

I look forward hearing from you in a very near future.

Yours faithfully,
Maria.


6 comments:

  1. Amazing content written in a very descriptive manner.
    Kudos to the writer.
    I was thinking that the author must have done a good amount of research on this topic.
    Also see about how free online movie virus spread like movie2k virus

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://purplehub.in/lifestyle/8-mukhi-rudraksha-benefits-how-to-wear/

    ReplyDelete