Monday, May 2, 2016

Formal letter examen correction

c/ America nº 3 2º 4ª
Sevilla (Spain)
014374

Pssg. Mossen Jauem Gordi nº 4 1º 3ª
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
08921

Dear Mr Jones,
I am writing to complain about your workers, because they are children and they work a lot of time without winning a lot of money.

Firstly I want to say that this is illigal and inmoral. This isn't fair because these children, have to stay in the school, learning, playing and enjoying their lives.

In general nobody should work in this conditions, but in this case about the children, which they have all the time for growing up, it is sadder.

Another thing is: you do not pay big quantities of money and I think taht this is inloyal.

In my point of view, you should look a solution for your workers, because they need most live quality and study,

 Thanks for you attention and I hope answers and changes in your factory.

Clara Salinas

1 comment: