Friday, April 29, 2016

Formal letter (exam correction)

St. Lluís Street
St. Coloma de Gramenet
08921

20 April of 2016

Local supermarket
Pallaresa Street
St. Coloma de Gramenet
08922

Dear Sir / Madame,

I am writing to complain about your politic of throwing food that can be unsold.

There are many people in need in our city, some of them homeless, that need our help. I was appalled when I discover that your supermarket throws away unsold food to charities for homeless people because some food is still in good conditions and it can be eaten.

I can assure that many other people share my feelings and I will start a campaign and collect signatures to prove it.

I would be grateful if you could take my suggestion in consideration and help charities and homeless people.

I hope to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Laura Ávila

No comments:

Post a Comment