Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Formal letter

C/Sant Joaquim, 57
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
08921
                                                        AV/Francesc Macià, 11
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
08921
20 of April 2016
Dear Sir / Madam, 

I am writing to complain about the habit of throwing unsold food away that your supermarket has. 

With all due respect, there are many people that are having a very hard time and the food that you waste could be necessary for them. I accept that some of that food has passed the expiration date and the law forbids you to sell it. But, of course, it doesn't mean it can't be eaten!

I can assure you that a lot of people share my feelings and people without ressources would be very greatful if you could reconsider this and start giving the food to charities. 

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future. 

Yours faithfully, 

Júlia Fas

1 comment: