Monday, April 11, 2016

Formal Letter


Perú, 26
Santa Coloma de Gramenet
08921
Passeig de Potosí,2
Barcelona
08030


Dear Mr. Garrido:


My name is Clara Vega Galvez. I am contacting you to complain about their workers.
                                                                                                     
Firstly, the last month, I visited their shop in La Maquinista. A salesman, was kind and attentive, and I wanted information about the last IPHONE 6S, and he was explaining about the new iphone model.
I bought my new mobile, but when I had opened  the box, the model was not   I wanted. I was sure I asked about the NEW IPHONE 6 S, but the salesman gave me the IPHONE 6.

I had tried to speak with the shop’s manager but it had been impossible.
I would like  to change the mobile, because I think, that can be possible if I have my ticket, and I would like to point out I can pay the additional amount.

Finally, I hope your answer, please contact me if you require any further  information,  my telephone number is 662194040.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely,


Clara Vega

No comments:

Post a Comment