Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Writing U4

Who do I admire?


The world of the cinema has never attracted me. Actually, when someone asks me about who is my favourite actor or actress I never know what to say. Despite of this, there is a man who really surprised me and he still does.


Jackie Chan is a martial artist, comedian, singer, actor, acrobat, stuntman (and coordinator), director, scriptwriter and Chinese filmmaker. He is 61 years old and he comes from Hong Kong.
This actor has short black hair and slanted eyes. His skin is a little bit tanned and it started to have some wrinkles. 

He is lifelong obsessed with fitness (as we can see in his photos and films). One of his reasons is because he does his own action sequences and he has to be in shape for doing them (he has suffered some serious accidents doing these scenes). That is something that I admire about him. 
Another point that caught me about him was how involved is he on his charity works. He takes a work as Ambassador of UNICEF, and he has his own charity organization.

Finally, I would like to mention a quote by Jackie Chan: "Anyone better than me, for me is a role model".

No comments:

Post a Comment